- Characterisation according to decree 69/2009 (inert waste, special or not special).
- Residue parameters: appearance, colour, odour, loss at 105 ° C, loss at 550 ° C (LOI), flash point, TOC (solids), BTEX, PCBs, mineral oil (C10-C40), PAH’s, leaching test (UNE-EN 12457-4), lipophilic substances and lipophilic unsaponifiable substances.
- Parameters in leachate: pH (final), conductivity (final), COD, metals (As, Ba, Cd, Cu, total Cr, Hg, Ni, Mo, Pb, Sb, Zn is i), total dissolved solids (TDS ), fluorides, chlorides, sulphates and phenol index.
- Energy recovery: calorific value and lower total chlorine, total sulphur, total fluorine, ash, PCBs, metals (Sb, As, Cd, Co, Cu, total Cr, Sn, Mn, Ni, Pb, Tl, V and Hg).
- Analysis of agricultural sludge (RD1310/1990 and ARC criteria): pH (1:5), conductivity (1:5), dry matter, organic matter, organic nitrogen (Kjeldahl), ammonia nitrogen, total nitrogen, C / N , total phosphorus, Ca, Na, K, Mg, Fe, metals (Cd, Cu, total Cr, Ni, Pb, Zn and Hg).
- Soil analysis: pH, conductivity, total carbonates, cation exchange capacity, particle size analysis. Leaching studies. Toxicity studies in soils (OCDE 208: test seed emergence and growth of terrestrial plants) and leached soil DIN-38414 (OECD 202: trial of inhibition of Daphnia magna mobility).
- Sampling and analysis of marine sediments and biota.