Analysis of inland and waste water:
- pH, conductivity, free chlorine, total chlorine, turbidity, colour, temperature, dissolved oxygen, redox potential.
- Other parameters: groundwater levels.
- Conductivity, salinity, turbidity, temperature, dissolved oxygen.
- Other parameters: depth, water transparency (Secchi disk).
Control of gases:
- Methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen sulphide.
Other services offered:
- Monitoring biological indicators in river waters (BMWPc)
- Identification of macroinvertebrates in seawater
- Identification of jellyfish
- Coastal cleaning
- Control of surfaces
Most important equipment:
- Specially adapted vehicles (5 units) for field work
- Fast boat for sampling port and marine waters and marine sediments
- GPS for location and mapping of sample points
- Automatic samplers (16 units)
- Temperature controlled refrigerators for transporting samples
- Telescopic collectors
- Magnetic manhole cover lifters
- Stainless steel immersion cylinder (to DIN EN ISO 3170 standard)
- Van Been stainless steel grabber
- Field Spectrophotometers (chlorine, color, turbidity, isocyanuric acid)
- Multiparameter analyser (pH, conductivity, temperature, redox potential, dissolved oxygen)
- Multiparameter marine probes (salinity, turbidity, temperature, dissolved oxygen)
- Piezometric probes for level measurements
- Piezometric Pump
- Portable Gas Monitor